Enrolling your child at St Mary's is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
When you enrol your child at St Mary's Crookwell you enrol the whole family into a school community where everyone is valued and supported. Highly-qualified and caring teachers provide students with an innovative and engaging faith filled learning environment where each child is nurtured and inspired to grow to their full potential.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Mary's by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the School Office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES 2020
Term 1 Wednesday, 29 January (Yrs.1-6) Thursday 30 January (Kindergarten) - Friday, 12 April
Term 2 Tuesday, 28 April - Friday, 3 July
Term 3 Tuesday, 21 July - Friday, 25 September
Term 4 Tuesday, 13 October - Wednesday, 16 December
- 2019 Fees
- School Prospectus
- School Information Booklet
- Enrolment Information Pack
- Enrolment Application Form
- Enrolment Guidelines
- Enrolment Policy
Students may participate in ‘The School Explorers’ Readiness Program, conducted over eight weeks in Terms 2 and 3, whether they have enrolled at St. Mary’s or not.
Students participate in a full Kindergarten Orientation Day in Term 4 with their classmates and teacher.